Sunday, March 2, 2014

March sewing Goals

The months are Marching right along ;)  Which means that it is time to post goals for the new month.


I know this photo keeps popping up in my posts recently.  This was one of my goals last month...  Since I do not want to fall behind,The Butterfly Sling Bag Puppy Love Sling Bag is my ALYOF Goal.  Wish me lots of Luck...


 Big-City Bags SAL The next bag in the sew along is the Meringue Clutch.  There was only a small piece of navy (I know it looks purple in the photo) in my stash,so if there is enough of it for the accent piece and the strap I will use it.  Otherwise it will be the the lighter blue for those pieces and the lining as well.


BOMC March's Bag of the Month is the Convertible Bag!  I am so loving this club,and will be sad after the sixth bag is posted,because it will be the last one :(  What I am happy about is the improvement in my bag making skills,and the new techniques,tips,and tricks learned.

Of course there are more goals on my personal list for this month.  However I have decided not to post those here,but rather post about them as they are completed.

Good Luck to each of you with your own sewing goals this month!

5 comments:

  1. Bags bags bags! you are becoming the bag lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I love bags, I just hate sewing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great patterns and fabric pulls! Can't wait to see them when they're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I too want to wish you well on your March goals. Goals really help me to get things done.

    P.S. I love the photo on your banner and how it is white the opposite of your "sunflower patch" blog title. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, did I read that correctly that you are making 3 bags this month? You are really becoming an accomplished bag maker!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers