Wednesday, March 5, 2014

a little something something for me

Have you heard about the 30/30 Challenge over at Berry Barn Designs blog ?  If not go check it out,I will wait ;)

After debating with myself for a few days I have decided to jump in and participate.

For my first week/project I will be have been working on a bed runner for my bed.  You can see the first post about the runner here...


With all the piecing for the front of the runner done,I decided to start on the backside last night.  The center block was already made,so I added more strips starting with the green.  Now I need to add more fabric on each side of this to finish out the backside.

Other projects planned for this month are:
A Radient Orchid Pantone project
A garden flag for my rock garden
A mystery project for week #4

Hopefully I will be able to not only finish my three bag goals but these as well.  Wish me luck,I think i'm going to need it!

Linking up with:

Fresh Quilts: Let's Bee Social #10
Berry Barn Designs: 30/30 Challenge

7 comments:

  1. I really like the borders you added to this quilt, it makes the middle pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bed runner backing is sure taking shape. That was a clever idea to use a panel that you already had in your stash to build out from! Looking forward to seeing all your goals take shape. Especially interested in finding out what the mystery project will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the challenge, CeLynn! I'm curious to see your Pantone piece. I gave up on mine : P Happy sewing for yourself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your bed runner. Have fun sewing ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucha beautiful project. I hope you have fun with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you decided to jump into the 30/30. The runner looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are you making for the Pantone challenge??? I just love the color this year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers