Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Workin on the Chain Gang

Pressed all the white pieces and sewed on the 1 1/2 x 4 1/2"
pieces.

Here they are all pressed.

Next, sewed on the 1 1/2 x 5 1/2' pieces

And here they are all pressed and ready for the next step.

Decided to change it up a bit and show you a photo of the
pieces all chained together :)  These are the 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
pieces sewed together. 
The two stacks at the bottom of the picture have already been
cut apart.

Next the 2 1/2 x 8 1/2" pieces all chained together.

Here they all are pressed!
I am quite surprised at how fast it has been coming together.
As I was thinking that it was going to take me forever to
sew all those  pieces together!
Of course the chain piecing really speeded  up the process :)
I am hoping to start making the blocks tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You and I sew alike. I like doing projects in a chain like this and assembly line fashion. :-) Love your colors too! :-) Quiltpecan

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers