Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sunflower posies

This evening while talking to Jolene she said so mom,you
haven't posted anything lately on your blog.  What is up
with that?
So ensued a conversation about what I had posted lately.
I was sure that I had posted the pictures of my finished
Posie Patch quilt top,only to find (much to my surprise)
that she was right and I was wrong!
So here are the photos in question.

I just love how it the tallest sunflower appears to be looking
down on the two smaller sunflowers :)
So Jolene,I sit corrected! 

Now I need to take the plunge and use my new FMQ foot
and quilt it!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. That leaning sunflower really does take it the extra step into being a piece of art with personality. If I may say, it's like That Smile - you know the one I'm talking about. Mona somebody?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt! I too love those sunflowers :) Really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, those are so cool! Can you do that with other stuff too? That would be the coolest way to put animals on a kids book!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers