Saturday, July 16, 2011

Knotted Squares progress

Today I had some time to work on the next quilt from the Modern
Ease quilt book.

First set of strips sewn together (25)

Above strips cut into 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch strips (100)

The above strips sewed to another white 4 1/2 " strip (also 100)
The next step will be to press all these strips.
This quilt is a whole lot more involved than the first two we have
made.
Surprisingly I am not nervous about this one (yet)!
The only thing that I am nervous about is when the time
to quilt it arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Please send me a photo of your finished quilt! I am sure it's going to be fantastic~ I love the bright colors and the pattern you have chosen!
    suecshamekh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome quilt pattern! Looks like fun. Are you planning to quilt it yourself? Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers