Tuesday, November 29, 2011

crayon roll-ups,travel tissue holders & Owlie blocks too!

There are 25 travel tissue holders in this basket,which I started last night
and finished tonight.  when I add the 10-12 left over from the last
craft fair the basket will be just about full.

When I counted up the packets of tissues I counted 25,when I
cut out the pieces for the holders I mis-counted and so there was
one holder left over.  Which will be a start for the next batch!

Crayon roll-ups there are 14 pictured here.  The 4 at the bottom of
the picture are finished.  I still need to sew on the buttons for
the other 10.  (hopefully during lunches the next couple days)

I decided to go with a stocking stuffer for most of the new items I
made/am finishing up for the craft fair.

Today I received another squishie package in the mail!
First up is a red owlie outlined in white.  Which really makes this
block pop!

I didn't send enough of the border fabric for this little owl :(
Sadly I don't have enough of this print left to finish it myself
either.  So I need to change the border or see about purchasing
a little bit more of this print.
He sure is cute tho :)

Here are all the blocks :+)
The two owlie blocks a signature block,and a improv block too!

6 Owlie blocks to go!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those owlie blocks are soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different colors in the basket! You are inspiring me to do a few little projects for stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been a busy girl! Everything looks lovely! And those owls are pretty cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, busy you are!! I might not have been able to start and finish one of those tissue covers let alone 25! The owls are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see all the owl blocks together! Good luck getting everything done for you show on time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! I love anything owls. Good luck at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers