Friday, November 4, 2011

2 Table Runners/2 Finishes!

Up first is the Table Runner that I have been posting about
for the online swap over at SewHappyGeek
It did not turn out to be the masterpiece that I had hoped for.
However over all I am fairly happy with it.
Just hope that my partner feels the same way!

 


 


This one is for a swap that the quilt guild I belong to is hosting.
I started out to make a Lil Twister Table Runner and then added
my own twist ;)  I am liking how this one turned out,hope she
(my partner) does too!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. They are both really wonderful! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us Karen's think alike, because I think both are wonderful too. Two more projects completed! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! Congratulations on the finishes. I can't wait to see the post where you show us what you received!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers