Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fair Day

Today was the craft fair! 
Thank Goodness I decided to load up all my things
yesterday evening after work.  Why you ask?
Well we woke up to about 5 inches of snow this morning!
It snowed most of the day too.

This is the left side of my little booth at the fair.  Mr. P
is such a sweet guy,he packed everything in for me :)

The right side of my booth.
Sorry about the quality of the photos,but I took
them with my phone.

We had a very successful day at the fair!  YaY!!!
Although some of the things that I thought would
sell well,didn't sell,or sold poorly.
Some of the things I didn't think would sell well did!

Go figure!  It just goes to show you never can tell
what will and what will not sell well.
Which is why you need to have a variety of items!

This is a little barbed wire tree that another one of the
vendors at the fair was selling.  They had all different sizes,
some were decorated,some were not.
The ones that were decorated cost an extra five dollars.
I just had to have one,but I will decorate it myself :)

Sorry,I was just to lazy tired to do that this evening.
When we had packed up and were on the way home I
noticed that the outside temp was around 16 degrees!
At 4:30 in the afternoon,mind you!
Hope it is warmer where you are :)

Friday Mr. P had the deer inside assembling them.  Midas was
so curious :)  However,every time I tried to snap a good picture of
him he would move at the last second.  He is very good for doing
that!  Sooner or later tho I will be quicker than he is :)

Last up is the Christmas Block I received from one of my partners
for this month.

I Love all the Geese :)
Have a great Sunday!!

4 comments:

  1. I am curious to know what sold. I have been thinking about trying to find a way to earn a little extra money.

    Those deer are so cute! I would love to have some in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny isn't it? Hope you made enough to make it worth your while. You had some really cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the reindeer, I'd love to have a few in my yard.
    Glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the fair went well! I love those deer :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers