Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sewing and listing away!

Today was cold but sunny,so I was able to get outside
to take some pictures.
These are the 12 Elf stockings I made a while back.
I was playing around with this photo on picnik.
Most of these are now for sale in my shop

One of the sets of coasters that are now listed for sale in my etsy shop!
This set is coffee themed.  The other set not pictured here
is rooster themed.

Early this morning I was able to "occupy my sewing room"
and sewed up 6 sets of  triangle pot holders! 
Three of the sets are going in gift boxes for Mr. P's bosses wives,
the other 3 are now listed for sale!

This is one of the sets in my shop,it features penguins.

How about some Christmas cows? 

Or maybe some peppermint snowmen with candy canes!

This set just would not line up for me!
I still like it,even tho the triangles do not line up like they are
supposed to.
I used some Kate Spain that I had left from making the elf stockings,
and one of my Christmas block swap blocks.
Also the candy cane on black fabric,which I can not remember
who makes?  The back,or bottom of this set is a solid white by
Moda.

This set is also going to one of the bosses wives.
I love all the green :)
Too bad I have to give it away,just kidding!
I actually made myself a rooster one that goes great in my
kitchen :)

The last set features Snoopy/Charlie Brown,and a coordinating
Christmas print.
Hope that the ladies like them!

These coasters will make a great teacher gift,at least I think they
would.  These were made this summer,along with another couple
that are similar.

Well I am off to whip up something in the kitchen!
Not sure what yet,but will post about it soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh you are sewing up a storm!! They are all very cute, I love the apple and pencils one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you have been a very busy girl! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy lady! Congrats on getting so much accomplished - and isn't it nice when the sun makes an appearance :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers