Wednesday, December 28, 2011

inspiration

Made another little ear bud pouch this evening.
This one is for my SIL,he likes Star Wars.
Sorry that I didn't post the Link for the tutorial
last night :(  By the time I was finally able to get my
photos to post I was so irritated that I forgot the link!

This is the outside back/bottom of the pouch.

The inside is made from Darth Vader fabric.
This is a little something,something,for me ;)
You can find the Free Tutorial here

I used some felted wool on the inside.

In reply to a New reader
Jen @ adventures of....

Sorry that I could not reply to you personally,but you are
a No Reply Blogger!
Which means that if you leave a comment I will not be able to
reply to you through email.

To fix this lil problem check out This Post

Thanks for reading ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Love how you fussy cut the fabric on the Star Wars pouch! And I'm glad you made something for yourself! As sewers and quilters, we make things for everyone else. Enjoy your little gift to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Star Wars pouch is just too cute! What a great idea! Your little dumpling bag is adorable too! Have a lovely New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dumpling bag. I have been meaning to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to Eat, Grow, Sew...but I had to reset my party because I forgot to renew for pictures! I hope you'll come back and enter again! Thanks!!!
    I love these little pouches they are so cute, I might have to try one this month!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers