Sunday, May 25, 2014

Quilt Finish

Although I did not link up this month to any of my usual parties there were still a few goals on my list.


My Eyes Crossed Spied quilt for little Axton Rane (my nephews little boy) was one of those goals.  Today,after the weekend chores and planting some flowers in the garden,I worked on finishing this quilt.


Around 5:30 this evening it was a wrap!  So Mr P and I ran over to one of my favorite photo spots to snap off a few shots before it started raining again.


For the backside,I decided to make a few more blocks.  The yellow print is a bandana print from my stash.  Even though the block centers for this quilt have the Bots and Bolts line,I think that the bandana print just says boy more than anything else in my stash.


The wonderful Mr. P he is always willing to be my quilt holder :)

5 comments:

  1. It turned out so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Axton will love it! That photo spot is the perfect place to snap a quilt photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt and the backing you made. I'm sure he's going to love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilt. A wonderful place to photograph it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Axton is going to just LOVE this! It is a great finish and so suited to a boy. The yellow in the backing was a good call, CeLynn. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers