Friday, May 16, 2014

Hold the phone pouches & tea wallets

This week I sewed up a couple more pouches from the summer Quilts & More issue pattern.


The one on the right I made a little longer and added a bit of velcro for a closure,of the top and moved the elastic for the button down.  This pattern is very easy and adaptable so I have been playing around with it some.  I did not like the placement of the ribbon wristlet placement,so I moved it into the side seam,and like it much better there.


A while back I cut out some fabric for a few tea wallets.  Last night I sewed up two of them.


There are 6 pockets on the inside to hold your tea bags.  Great for tossing in your purse,so you always have a nice selection while on the go.  Both the tea wallets and the phone pouches are great little scrap busters!


I also found time to make and sew the binding on my Trail of Diamonds table runner this week.  I found some 2 1/2" strips of Kona Charcoal and Ice Frappe in one of my scrap bins,I think they compliment the batik fabric nicely!

We are supposed to hit 70 degrees this weekend,and I am pretty excited about that!  Have a super weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. Love your little tea pouches and phone holders. And the binding was a great way to use up some scraps, the runner looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who loves to drink tea so it would be fun to give her a tea wallet. What pattern did you use? I love your fabric selections for both the phone holder and the wallets. Yippee for good weather, you deserve it! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have certainly been busy in the bag and wallet making departments! Love that idea of using the wallets for tea bag holders. Nice job on that binding. It does compliment the batiks in the runner nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color combinations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that orange plaid fabric! Hope your garden is growing well. We've been working on our yard for the past few weeks and it's finally starting to look good.

    ps. I like those tea bag holders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bifold or billfold style is the most commonly used design of wallet, in https://casaubinhminh.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers