Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winners & one Barn bag finished!

First the winners: commenter # 3 Terry ~ #4 Sally & # 9 Wendy ~ Congratulations ladies I have emailed each of you for your snail mail address!


The first barn tote/market bag finished.  Although it is a bit on the tall and narrow side I still like it!  This evening I will be working on the second one,and hopefully have figured out the correct dimensions for a more square tote.


A little closer look,for some reason I could not get a good photo of the inside.  The backside is the same solid red as the solid framing the barn.  The inside is pieced with a black print the red,black,and white, polka dots you can just see at the top of the bag.  I also added two pockets on the inside back made with the same fabric as the handles.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute tote bag…love the colors!!
    So excited to have won that adorable pattern…thanks so much!! I've emailed my info to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that's me! how exciting! I will email you shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea with those bags. I have some barn blocks, and don't really know what to do with them. May be this is something for me. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your barn tote bag looks so good! Are you going to sell those at the farmers market this summer? I'm sure you sell them quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s beautiful.Your design and fabrics combo are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning CeLynn, Congratulations to the winners, they must be over the moon.
    You mentioned that you thought your barn bag was a little too long.... I have to tell you CeLynn, I could fill that little beauty, very quickly. The sunny yellow material really "jumps out at you".
    It is nice to see sunny yellow, as here in England it is grey and we have rain, rain and more rain.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers