Sunday, December 29, 2013

A little Pause...

No I didn't fall off the edge of blog land!  However since my machine is in dire need of a trip to the sewing machine "doctor" I have been taking a little breather/pause,before jumping into 2014 with both feet.


Recently I had a request for a custom order of napkins like the set I made way back in 2011!  The above set is the same except that the fabric on the back sides are different prints.  My customer,also requested a set 13 x 13.


After several different test napkins,Wendy chose to have solids that coordinate with the center colors.


I am happy with how they turned out,and glad that Wendy is really happy with them too!


For the back sides I used a print to coordinate with the colors on the front.


Right before Christmas I finished up my Big Stitch pillow project started at Fabric Fest!  It was a gift to a friend at work.  Her favorite color is purple,and although this is not truly a purple,she loved it anyway!

Hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas with family and friends,and Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year :)

(my machine is scheduled to be serviced on New Years day,so I will be back shortly thereafter)



5 comments:

  1. Glad your machine will be back soon. It's amazing how lost you can feel without it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your top picture looks like a sunflower patch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool that you finished up that pillow! It looks great! Glad to hear your machine got serviced. Mine is finally up and working again too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://softscracked.com/twixtor-crack/
    Twixtor Crack is a superb and very powerful software in which you may use to increase or decelerate your image sequences very fast.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers