Monday, January 6, 2014

ALYOF January 2014

Last year was a great year for finishes,so this year I am joining the 2014 A Lovely Year of Finishes Party again!

My first Goal of the year is...


To make the first bag in Sara Lawson's new Book Big City Bags.  This is the Fireside Bowl bag,I will be using Frou Frou by Kathleen Francour (the two outside prints) and the green Eiffel Tower print by Timeless Treasures fabrics to make my bag.  This will be killing two birds with one sewing project ;)

 As I have also joined Angela over at Sewing with Squeak in her bag sew along for the bags in this book!  Come on and join us,you know you want to :)  It is okay if you have not sewn bags or many bags yet,Sara's patterns are super easy to follow!  If you are not into making bags,then join the fun each month with your own projects,at ALYOF!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun bag. I can't wait to see your finishedver sion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing that book but haven't bought it yet. Can't wait to see your bag. Love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers