Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just call me Dumplin!

I have been wanting to make one of these little "Dumpling"
bag/pouches for a while.
This evening I finally found the time :)
This was super easy and fast to sew!
I will definitely be making a whole lot more of these cute lil
zip pouches!
I added 2 pretty pink buttons on this one,I didn't have any ribbon
small enough to use on the zipper pull,so that will have to be added
later.

Another item on my to make list,this is the second luggage tag that
I made last night.  It turned out better than the first one,below.

Here is my first try at a luggage tag.
It wasn't bad,but not quite the finished size I was wanting.
This one will be going to live with my daughter soon.
So Sweetie,act surprised when you get it!  Wink,Wink ;)

This is my work in progress for the day.
It will be going to one of my Christmas Block
Swap partners for September!  Hopefully
tomorrow I will be able to get one more at least
this close to being finished.
As both blocks are now completed and I want to have
them both shipped by the weekend.

Tomorrow evening I have to get busy and make a decision
on exactly what fabric to send out to my bee mates for my
blocks.  Then it needs to be cut,put into envelopes and
shipped out by no later than Monday!

1 comment:

Comments from the Sunflowers