Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabric cut & ornaments finished

Second ornament all finished and ready to go with the Christmas
block! 
This one is a dark wine/burgundy-ish color,with
a gold scroll like design on it.
I topped it with a resin Santa.

Here is the first one that I posted about last night.
This one is silver with red and green dots scattered here and
there.
I topped it with a green bow and red leaves.

After dinner I took on the seemingly daunting task of making a
decision on what fabric to cut and get ready to ship out to my
bee mates for my blocks next month.
I am glad to say that the task has been finished!
Whew!
Now I just have to quit freaking out about whether or not I
included enough fabric.

Happy Friday to everyone tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Santa sitting on top! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MATLAB R2022a Crack
    MATLAB R2022a Full Version Crack - Many tools around the world are designed to run faster and more efficiently. The introduction of software and a PC has more than doubled productivity. Some programs are designed to solve specific problems. Mathematicians, engineers, scientists need specific software, such as software capable of iterative analyzes, but also of designing or devoting themselves to working with matrices or mathematical chains
    ZH License Key

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers