Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabric cut & ornaments finished

Second ornament all finished and ready to go with the Christmas
block! 
This one is a dark wine/burgundy-ish color,with
a gold scroll like design on it.
I topped it with a resin Santa.

Here is the first one that I posted about last night.
This one is silver with red and green dots scattered here and
there.
I topped it with a green bow and red leaves.

After dinner I took on the seemingly daunting task of making a
decision on what fabric to cut and get ready to ship out to my
bee mates for my blocks next month.
I am glad to say that the task has been finished!
Whew!
Now I just have to quit freaking out about whether or not I
included enough fabric.

Happy Friday to everyone tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Comments from the Sunflowers