Friday, May 13, 2011

Max and Whiskers quilt progress & PIF

Here are my 6 1/2 x 42 strips all sewn together.

My strips cut into 8 1/2 x 13 blocks

Blocks with a strip added on the side, waiting to be pressed.

All pressed!
The next step is to square up my blocks to 12 1/2 x 12 1/2
For the Pay ~ It ~ Forward
Jennifer over at That girl... That quilt...  is having a PIF
and I got in on it just in the nick of time!
The way it works is.. add your name to the list, the name below yours
is the person you pay it forward to.  Then you pick 2 other peeps,
either from blog land or in your community.  You have a year to
complete your pay it forward!
Check out Jennifer's blog for all the details.

2 comments:

  1. Cute fabric! I know you will enjoy the PIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fabric! What a fun quilt that is going to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers