Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dizzying Diamonds Re~Visited

November already,what???  This year is snowballing to an end!  With that in mind,it is time to set some goals for this 11th month.


Remember the quilt pattern tested for Melissa last year?  You can read the review in this post.  Since the weather has turned to the chilly side lately it has me thinking of another quilt for the bed.  For some reason Mr. P has an aversion to any type of comforter and throws a major fit if I even suggest getting/using one.

My A Lovely Year of Finishes goal this month is to add boarders tie,and bind this.  It will then become my "comforter"shhh,don't tell  Mr. P ;)!

Although I would love to quilt this instead of tying it,that just will not be happening with my little Jamome b/c the throat on her is only about six inches.  Which is just way too much frustration for me,as the finished quilt will be pretty close to a proper queen size.

My other goals for the month will be listed in another post.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a pretty, sparkling quilt. I'm sure Mr. P will like to snuggle under it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a great comforter! Love the black in there. You go girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be wonderful for the season! I always keep an extra on my side, maybe this one can stay on yours?

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers