Sunday, November 16, 2014

Diamonds are a girls best friend...

So they say anyway.


In this case Dizzying Diamonds are this girls new best friend!    See that dusting of snow on the deck?  Although we have only had a couple inches so far it feels like a couple feet with how cold is has been!


So far today there is no wind(crossing fingers and knocking on wood as I say that)!  So this quilt has been on our bed now for the last half of the week,and I am happy to say that it has been toasty warm all night every night since!  No more waking up cold at 2am for me!  Yay for a middle of the month finish for this months goal.(ALYOF,button on side bar)


This is actually a bento lunch bag,but they make the cutest little santa sacks!  So I have been sewing some up to use as such.  You can see the one I made for Cori from the blog, Creativity Amongst Chaos for her T'Was the Night gift.  You can find the full hop schedule Here on Marlene's blog.


This year has been pretty much a stash fabric year (meaning not much new fabric purchased) so I was super excited to be the lucky winner last month for the Big City Bags SAL!  Here is the fabric that was purchased with my winnings,from Fat Quarter Shop.  Mostly Art Gallery Solids,which just happened to be on Sale! (double Win)  There are also a few linens and one print. Since my zipper stash was down to the very last few I stocked up (the 15% discount code is only good until the end of next month when the SAL ends)


Speaking of the SAL these are my fabrics/accessories for this months bag,the Picadilly bag.  I have already sewn one of these bags up(sorry no photos or post yet).  This month we can sew this bag or the last bag in the book,the Sound Check bag.  Hoping to sew at least one of each...


A little bit of Christmas Present sewing...


A better view.  These are a project in progress,can you guess what they will end up as?

Happy Sewing...


9 comments:

  1. Love your new header! Way to buy with your winnings. Where did you get the zipper discount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on a Christmas present quilt too, love the fabric in that bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on quilts for Christmas gifts. Love your little Bento bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay my guess is table runners? I am so happy you won the monthly draw! You most certainly deserve it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DriverMax Pro Crack
    DriverMax Pro Crack analyzes being drivers and gives the latest versions for over 2,300,000 devices. Unique self-image and e-learning ensure that only the most appropriate and up-to-date version is installed.
    https://pcfullcrack.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cyberghost vpn crack
    CyberGhost Crack Mac 2021 is a mighty tool that manages your online status privately and safely. It fully helps you to obtain access anywhere while browsing securely by using public Wi-Fi anywhere. You may also access websites that are blocked in your region. Also, the software will help you to broadcast game events. This tool is especially useful for internet users who are bound by home restrictions. This allows you to play local lawsuits and access closed websites.
    https://procrackerz.com/

    ReplyDelete

  7. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Latest PC Cracked Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named pcsoftz.net
    pcsoftz.net
    CyberGhost VPN Crack

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers