Saturday, October 5, 2013

October ALYOF Goal

Since it has become increasingly hard for me to get multiple projects finished in time to meet the deadline,this month I have  again decided on a single goal.


Recently I post about the Candy Beads quilt that was started while at Fabric Fest.


This is a photo of the circles I was able to get finished while there.  My goal for this month is to finish all of the circles needed for the front of the quilt.  Each of the three sizes requires 20 circles,for a total of 60 circles to make the quilt top.  If time permits,I will also start appliqueing the circles to the blocks...

What are you working on this month?

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your pattern! Your fabrics are stunning. I am working on Anne's costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Halloween wall hanging for my grandson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a beauty. I just posted my goal, to make a quilt out of some disappearing nine-patch blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun pattern to work on! Good luck with the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to have a go at these....one day!! They look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just been having a catch up around your blog! It's been too long.. wow you have been busy! :D I love your Candy Beads and can't wait to see it come together. xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers