Friday, October 25, 2013

October ALYOF Goal Finish

This month is about to join the ranks of all the ones before it and become the past...

My goal for this month was:


To finish making the circles for the Candy Beads quilt started at Fabric Fest.  Original post  found here. Last night I was able to meet that goal!


My circles are now all finished :)  It took about an hour and a half to make the last 14 circles,turn them and then give them a quick press.  From here through the end of the year this will be a block here and there,in between all of my Holiday sewing.

As you know I have been working on two different secret projects,so thought you might like a little sneak peak of one of them tonight!


This sneak peak is from the project due on the 12th of November (see the button on my side bar for more info).

Have a super sewing weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. You get so much done, I can't seem to sit long enough to accomplish a lot in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go getting all those circles done! Yay! Can't wait to see what you make for a boy...that is a blog hop long overdue! Looking forward to checking out a lot of the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the circles and I can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on finishing your goal. Mine turned out to be too lofty for the month of October. I think we are both blogging on the same day "for the boys", so I'll be sure and check back in. I have used that same construction/truck print in one of my items!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers