Monday, August 19, 2013

Its Here,Its Here!!!

So,remember the Triple Zip Pouch Swap I joined?  Last week I posted about the Color Me Retro pouch for my partner.



Today,after work when picking up the mail,the neighbors probably thought,she has lost it!  LOL!  As soon as the return address was visible,I was jumping around and shrieking with happiness :)  Although there was not a single pouch that I would not have been proud to call my own...my fingers were crossed that this one was going to show up in my mail box!

Look at all the yummy goodies that were inside the three zips...Swoon :)


The inside of each zip is just polka dot city,Love :)


Ahhh,the strap is more polka dot sweetness,and just the right length for use as a cross body bag,Yes!  Emilee really did a Great job of Stalking me ;)  This Triple Zip could not be any more perfect!!  Thank You Sew Much Emilee,you have made a cra*** Monday turn out on such a SwEEt note :)

I will be showing this off tomorrow at work...

Be back tomorrow or Wednesday with some sewing and canning for you.

2 comments:

Comments from the Sunflowers