Thursday, May 31, 2012

Clothes pin keeper

Last summer when my parents were here mom commented on my clothes pin keeper.  Hint,hint ;)

Since her birthday is this Sunday I had to get my butt in gear!  It is going to be late by a day or so,but mom is okay with that.  This one is taller than mine by about  4 inches.  Mom requested that I make hers larger than mine,but the strips I had on hand were not the right size to make the clothes pin keeper wider,so I made it taller.

The lining is another bird fabric,because mom loves birds :)  You can find the awesome Tutorial over at Spontaneous Threads :)
 

On the fishing front,Mr. P came home with these beauties the other night!  I see smoked fish in the near
future.

3 comments:

  1. Your mom is going to love her gift! The fish Mr P caught are huge. Enjoy your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I'd love for you to link up with my Super Link Party!
    http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/05/super-link-party-3.html
    And those fish are so big! How fun!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm following you, now. :-)
    ~Susie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fish are huge! I bet Mr. P was quite satisfied with his catch. And maybe we're just a little jealous of your smoked fish future.
    The clothes pin keeper looks pretty sturdy, it stands up all by itself without folding over. Nice theme for it too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers