Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quilt blocks galore ~ Oh My ;)

Here are all 29 of the blocks that I have finished for Gil's
quilt.
Six more to go,and then I can start quilting them up!
Time is running out!  As we are leaving next Thursday at
lunch time!

My squares of batting all cut and waiting to be made into
a quilt block sandwich.

All 30 backing squares!

My favorite bit of mail this week :)
56 polka Dot charms,from the swap I joined last month!

If I don't post for a couple days its because lil miss Janome
and I are quilting up a storm on Gil's quilt :)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed!! Please post how you will sew them all together into a quilt (when you get the time). What pattern(s) are you using? Are they all 12" blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks are looking great! Good luck with getting it all quilted and sewn together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers