Monday, March 5, 2012

And the Winner is...

First there were no correct answers/guesses as to what I
might be making with these little blocks.

Which isn't too surprising since there are countless
possibilities!
This is what I did with the blocks.
The Front Range Modern Quilt Guild (my guild)
gives you a blank badge/name tag holder,which each
member embellishes/decorates as she pleases :)

The great thing about it is that yo can change up your name
tag whenever you like,however you like,sweet right?!
So on to the Winner picked by Mr. Random...

Marcia W .You are the Winner!!!..
I have emailed you for your snail mail info :)

Thank you everyone for playing along and guessing!


 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love your nametag! So cute. Congratulations to the winner, and thank you for doing the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of making a fabric nametag! Congrats Marcia!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers