Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Owlie blocks & Sneak peaks

This is one of the test blocks that I made for my month
in the Sew Bee Blissful  Quilting Bee.

Here is the second one.  They are quite fun to make.  I sent
out all the fabric last week,so far 5 of 11 peeps have received
their fabric!
I am on pins & needles!  Can hardly wait to see the Awesome
blocks that are in progress this month :)

If you would like to make some up for yourself go here
for the tutorial.

This is Sneak Peak # 1 for one of my Christmas Block Swap
partners for October!

Sneak Peak # 2 for my second partner this month!
Hope they like what they see :)

3 comments:

  1. I love those owls!! So cute and fun colours :)
    I'll have to use that tutorial at some point - duly bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blocks! I may have to make a pillow from that pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers