Monday, August 1, 2011

Mug Rug Sneak peak & a Pinecone Ornament too

This is the back side of my Mug Rug that I made for Kimber
(my swap partner)
I sent her these pictures and she gave me the okay to post
them on my blog!

Here is the front side of the Mug Rug.
I hope that she likes it!  Her favorite colors are included,as
are nature and Autumn/Fall  themes.

This is my first finished Pinecone Ornament of the year.
I make and sell these at craft fairs and in my eBay store,and
soon in the etsy store I plan to open!

Fall happens to be my favorite time of year also which is why
I decided to make the first Ornament of the year in these
colors.
The picture does Not do this Ornament Justice!
I will be posting more pictures as the Ornaments are finished :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the ornament is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the mug rug and the ornament. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat on both!! I've been wanting to enter a mug rug swap now that I've had practice on a few. Let me know if you see one.

    Fall is beautiful. You would love the scenes here in KY. I'm afraid with the weird weather though that it may affect the colors.

    hava great week! QP

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers