Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lunch bag for Jolene & posie patch fabric

If anyone is interested I am still needing
2 more followers to post a comment here
to be included in my Pay it forward.
Here is Jolene's finished lunch bag.  Saturday I got up early and was
able to get this made before we headed up to Denver to help Jolene
& her DH pack up the Budget truck with all their things.  Tuesday
they are headed to Indiana.

This is part of the fabric for the next quilt we will be making for
the quilt book club.
The quilt is called Poise patch.
The fabric I chose is Tonga Treats (lemongrass) from Timeless Treasures.
The two fat quarters are for my posies that will be appliqued on the
quilt.  This will be my first time using Batiks and also appliqueing!
Wish me luck :)  The white roll is Steam a seam for the appliqued
Posies.

On the way home this evening we stopped and took a couple
of pictures of three Antelope.

I waited for a few minutes,but this one would not look up,or
around.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The lunch bag is so cute. I know she will love having her lunch out of that bag.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers