Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving picture of Platoon 2147

  OMG!!!  I was so excited upon receiving a call from one of my son's friends father, when he told me that if I wanted to see my son to go to this website, click on this,this,ect.  Then he said if you can't pick him out call me back and I will tell you which row he is in.  LOL!  I had NO trouble picking him out, although I must say that he has certainly changed!
  I am so very proud of him!  This is the first time I have seen him in almost three months!  Granted it was just a video that showed the whole platoon, but that video was priceless to me!!  Even though he isn't with us this Thanksgiving I feel much better having a recent picture of him!
  He finished the crucible yesterday sometime.  I pray that he did great, but won't know until December 2 when we see him in the flesh for the first time in three very long months!  He is set to graduate on the 3rd of December.
I can't wait to see him in his uniform!!!  Also can't wait to give him a BIG FAT HUG!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from the Sunflowers