Monday, November 29, 2010

Road Trip

  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!  We are leaving tomorrow morning for San Diego Ca.  Where we will finally get to see Gil, after 3 very long months.  We are going to make the trip in two days, because it takes 17 hours of driving time to get there.  Bet I don't sleep a wink tonight, didn't sleep very good last night because I wanted today to hurry up and be over with!  LOL I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!!
  The drive will be a long one but we are looking forward to it anyway!  We have not taken this route before to Ca.  usually we go to the northern part instead of the southern part of Ca.
  Hopefully the weather will not be to terrible for driving, which is one reason we are going south first and then across the lower part of Arizona and Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from the Sunflowers