Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Life has been busy as always,and although I didn't have time to post the last two weeks…


Bloom block #5 is all finished,pretty happy with how these blocks are turning out!


This is block #5 in the ugly sweater SAL most of these I have purposely made "ugly"but this one I am really loving ;)


Here are all my blocks so far for the freeform rail fence quilt that I have been working on slowly a few blocks at a time.  The two smaller blocks are mistakes from not remembering what size I was making my blocks!  Since I am using fat quarters and fat eights instead of the suggested yardage…so they will end up on the back of the quilt.  Midas of course had to get right in the middle of everything!  Only 19 more blocks to go…

Check out my IG on side bar to see what else I have been up to lately.  Have a great week :)!

Sew Worth It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from the Sunflowers