Thursday, April 3, 2014

204 Triangles later...

Last weekend we had to take a trip to Ikea (oh darn) on the way there I stopped at a new quilt shop where I picked up these rulers!  The one across the top replaces my old one,it has been used so much the measurements are starting to wear off!  The triangle  ruler is for cutting my triangles for the TQA over at The Sassy Quilter.


So far this week I have not sewed a stitch!  However that will change this evening...


All 204 triangles of Nordika and Pure Elements solids cut and waiting patiently...


Some other fabrics cut for a secret project I will share with you later this month.  Well yes,I am putting that new cutting table to good use ;)

8 comments:

  1. Nice fabrics ... both the triangles and the super secret project. I love my Creative Grid rulers. I had old ones of a different brand that the lettering was wearing off, too, and had to be replaced. I find the new ones so much easier on my eyes. Looking forward to seeing your quilts in the making ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute fabrics. Looking forward to seeing your finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your triangle fabrics! Nice ironing board cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the triangle quilt along too. I got a little behind while on vacation so am having to play catchup. I have some of my triangles cut, but not all. I'm loving everyones pics on flickr.
    Cant' wait to see what your mystery project is. Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics! CeLynn! The triangle quilt is on my bucket list! Can't wait to see whast yours will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the look of those colorful triangles and can't wait to see your quilt! And also the secret project, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those triangles look so cool! I bought a triangle ruler at the quilt show last year and haven't used it yet. It will be cool to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers