Saturday, July 6, 2013

ALYOF July Goals

  This month begins the second half of the A Lovely Year Of Finishes.  I totally missed the link up for last month,but not this time.


First though,how about a little Sunflower Love?  :)

So on to my list...

Goals:

  • make clutches for my nice's Bridesmaids 6,(waiting on fabric to arrive at the moment)
  • triple zip pouch for swap (stalk secret partner,pick fabric,start pouch)
  • crayon rolls,fabric covered journals for FM  
  • try a new bag/purse pattern out 
  • make soap (Laundry & bar)
  • start on at least a couple Christmas projects
Projects:

  • work on finishing my birdie quilt top (in progress)
  • try something new (more details when it happens)
  • make some bags from a few single quilt blocks
  • pillow case sets,for my shop or the FM
  • list a few items in shop
Now,to see how far I get on both lists...

My nephew and his wife had a baby boy yesterday!!  So I am a great aunt again :)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy month for you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exhausted just reading your list of goals. I look forward to see the clutch purses you make for the bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers