Friday, June 14, 2013

sewing bits...

TGIF!!!  So glad that this week has finally reached Friday :)


These little Post it note clip boards are fast,super easy,and best of all use up scraps!  These have been on one of my pinterest boards for a while.  They make a great inexpensive freebie,for my shop customers,or anyone else I need a quick gift for.  Of course just because is always the best reason ;)



My nice wanted to know if the clutches I sent could be minus the chain,so I made up another tester for her.  The first two will be going into my shop.  The coin purse I had made for my day on the UR Priceless Blog Hop,but had not attached the frame.


One set of pillow cases,I have fabric pulled for more,just need to sew them up.


I have also pulled some fabrics for more of these,covers for composition notebooks/journals.  Do you like my ladybug button closure?


Mom's Birthday gift this year...while visiting her in February,we got on the subject of pincushions.  She  was intrigued by the idea of the dress form pincushion for my FB swap partner.  Right then the decision was made to make and give her one of her very own.  Since she has only ever had one of those tomato pincushions.  Her favorite color is blue,and she loves flowers,so this was the perfect fabric scrap for her pincushion.


8 comments:

  1. Your little Post It note clip boards are darling. They would make great little gifts! I'm sure you mom is going to love her new pincushion. Love all the new items you've added to the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much pretty eye candy! Love the post-it note holders and the composition book cover is darling, yes, I do love the closure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! Those post it note clipboards are really cute! I've never seen them anywhere before. They would make awesome teacher gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stuff, CeLynn! It's so nice to see my tote bag fabric in different color on your ladybug purse :))) You know how I love your clutches! And I agree with niece that they're prettier without chains. The dress form pincushion is totally adorable, your Mom will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy! Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been off my game so to speak. I love the butterfly button on your composition book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Evening CeLynn, Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I could not find your email, so I hope you do not mind that I have popped over to say hello and to answer your query. Yes it will be fine to use cookie sheets as they are not very high and you could line the tray with waxed paper or parchment paper, which ever you prefer. Let me know how you get on with the sun dried tomatoes, as I would love to know.
    I love your body form pin cushion, I think your mother is going to be very happy to receive this as a gift.
    Enjoy your day,
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. visiting from sew darn crafty. you are super busy. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your little post-it-note clipboards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers