Saturday, December 8, 2012

Done & Done

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  This past week was not such a great one,but my weekend is making up for it so far!  On the sewing front,anyway :)


Finally the two Granny Square Throw tops done!  Mr. P's on the left and mine on the right :)


Oh Happy Day!  Here is a shot of quilting in progress...As I type this up Mr. P is enjoying his throw,and mine is in the dryer :@)


While deleting old photos from my computer recently,I realized that although this was sent off to my PIF recipient a couple of months ago,along with a smaller pouch that is not in the photo,it never made it into a post!  So decided to include it in this one.  She loves to enjoy tea,so I thought that this fabric was rather appropriate :)  Hope she is enjoying them!

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your throws! How wonderful you have them done in time for Christmas. You are amazing! (I know how hard it is to work full time and still do all the sewing you do!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those throws are awesome! I love how you have his and hers. The fabrics are so cheerful. Way to go getting them done for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely it is to make matching throws! They look really cheerful with those colors I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've changed the chorus of the Christmas song to, "Let me sew, let me sew, let me sew!" Good job in finishing up another project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations one finishing the quilts! They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://crackknow.com/smadev-crack-pro-serial-key-download/
    Smadav 2021 Crack Fort, this will give you privacy and protect you from accidents. Be sure to connect to the Internet automatically when you see new features without users. Administrators need a password to restrict access to all applications. It is the quickest way to scan a virus. And not only does it remove the virus, but it can also solve computer registration issues. In general, list any exceptions that can make to a folder or file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://productkeyz.com/bluesoleil-crack-download/
    BlueSoleil Crack is an all in one admired and vast application that handles the connection between a quantity of category of PC and the Bluetooth devices about it. This Bluetooth software is fulfilling all the necessities of wireless connectivity. It is the nearly all admired window base Bluetooth software with immense profit and it occupation autonomously you don’t necessitate internet for the utilize of this software.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your work it’s very beneficial to many people’s. Your blog approach helps many people like myself. Its content is very easy to understand and helps a lot,
    Do visit my site for new and Updated software:
    Visual Studio Code Crack
    Softros LAN Messenger Crack
    Brave Browser Crack
    MacCleanse Crack
    REAPER Crack
    LinkAssistant Crack
    Debut Video Capture Crack
    PureVPN crack

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers