Sunday, September 28, 2014

Random Sunday

I am happy to say that the garden is almost done!  That means more sewing time for me!


Apothecary Jars mini is finished and on my table now,even though there is still some fresh product to take care of.  Hopefully the last of it will be preserved by the end of next weekend.


My fox swap package came this week!  From the photos on flickr I thought this was a mini quilt...


It is actually a pillow cover,which is all the more sweet because it is something I would not make for myself!  As soon as we make a trip to the city where I can purchase a pillow form you will be able to see it in all its glory.  This will make such a nice fall decoration in my chair,can't hardly wait to be able to display/use it!


These are a new project in progress!  A sweet friend of mine,Jamie from busy bee quilts sent me a Frolic charm pack!  Which was used to make these square in a square blocks.  I have a plan to use them with some bird blocks,just need to figure out how to make it work...  The colors are off here as they are perfect for fall,but do not really show up that way.


This trio of arrow blocks will most likely end up in a table mat or mini quilt along with


these two blocks.  You can find the tutorial over at Grace and Favour for the arrow blocks.  These were actually tester blocks for me.  I have a plan to make a quilt with these arrow blocks,some Anna Maria Horner feather blocks and a kokopelli block too.  That is if I can figure out how to make it all work!  More on that if/when it actually happens.


Finally,I will leave you with this parting shot.  Fall is in full swing,and the Aspens are such a beautiful sight to see!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun swap present CeLynn! I have to make a pillow cover or two myself. I like your square in a square blocks, they do look like fall. And the shot of the aspens is beautiful! Our trees are just starting to change now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of projects that you are working on all at once. Beautiful....every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely view and your photos a lovely snaphot of your world...

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers