Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Whale of a Hat

Hey all,just a quick post,thought you might like to see what I have been up to while the guys were out hunting...


Melissa,posted about a couple of hats she had made for herself and her daughter,she also included the link to the fleecefun.com where you can find lots of different free patterns,all featuring fleece.  This hat is my own version of the basic hat.

I included the little fringe tassels on top,and after several attempts,was able to figure out how to make the edge come out scalloped!  They look like baby doll hats to me,love them!  I made up a bunch of these in different sizes for the upcoming Christmas craft fair.  Of course,the ones for the guys are just plane,without the frilly bottom edge.

Also,For the boys Blog Hop started today be sure to go check out all the inspiration for the boys in your life :)

2 comments:

Comments from the Sunflowers