Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week :)  Just thought you might enjoy a few pretty flowers....



My poor caged in mums,with a sunflower growing up out of them!  They are growing right through the chicken wire,unfortunately it has to stay up or the deer will make quick work of the pretties :(


Don't you just love these fall colors,me too :)


Not at all as vivid color wise,but still beautiful.


How about this little guy?


This pale one is Mr. P's fave.


Last but not lease,the babies!  By next week they will all be done blooming,which is kinda sad,but at the same time means fall is here!  (At least in the rockies anyway)  So at the same time I am also happy because it is my most Favorite time of the year!

Enjoy !

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers CeLynn and I like your signature! I couldn't reply to your comment as you are a no-reply blogger. I have a blog tip page that might help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pale one is my favorite too. What beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your garden pictures. Sunflowers make you feel so happy! Thank you! And I know what you mean about the deer, they are a nuisance where I live too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love all the colors and different sizes. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is here too! The leaves on the trees are already starting to change, which is weird since this week we are supposed to get back up into the 80s again. I love your sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome sunflowers! Maybe you could print your sunflower pics on fabric and make some themed stuff, like a blanket to make you think of summer in the winter, or kitchen towels, those would look nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers