Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chicken Salad & Lemon Scones too!

Chicken Salad in the making.
One 12 oz. can of chicken
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
2 stalks of celery
15-20 grapes
1 leaf of kale
1/4 sm. red onion
Sliced almonds (3-6 oz.)


Open and drain chicken.
chop celery,red onion,grapes, and kale,add to bowl with chicken.
Add mayonnaise and almonds, mix together.
Enjoy on bread of your choice!
These are my Lemon Blueberry Scones, don't they look
yummy?
Well let me tell you they are! :)
The recipe for these can be found over at my friends blog
RocknRecipes here
She has the best recipes!  You don't know what you are missing
if you don't hop over there and check some them out.
Well what are you waiting for???

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea! I never thought to put kale in chicken salad. I am going to have to try that this week for lunchtime goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does look good, I like grapes in my chicken salad too. Thanks for linking up to Eat, Grow, Sew!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers