Sunday, March 27, 2011

drawer organization

Okay, so maybe I should have added "or the lack thereof
to my title.

These are the two drawers in my kitchen that always seem
to be a dis-organized mess!  No matter how many times I
straighten them up!


Well not any more!
Last week I brought home a few cardboard soda flats from
work.

This afternoon while Mr.P was taking a snooze on the couch
This is what I was doing!  Yay! No more messy drawers!
Like Karen from (Sew Many Ways) says "A little bit at a time"
That way you don't get burnt out!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Karen ... a little at a time. I know I get so overwhelmed when I jump into too many projects around the house. I did however tackle one HUGE area this weekend. Your catch-all drawers look great and my catch-all ROOM is getting there!!! LOL
    --Quiltpecan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder - things can get overwhelming if a person takes on too much at once! Speaking of more, I have a new blog! This second blog is about my mother's recipe box. Please visit and become my very first follower!
    http://rocknrecipes-rocknquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers