Friday, January 14, 2011

Manicure

  What better way to start off your weekend than with a little pampering?  I can't think of any! 
  Went to the salon after work today and had a manicure.  An hour and a half later bejeweled with blue glittery fingernails, I was ready to start off my weekend! 
  It was so nice to sit and relax and be pampered, after a long hard week at work!  And the best part is, that it was FREE!  This was a Christmas gift from my son's girlfriend. :) 
  Thank You Eva!!!
This is only the second time in my life that I have had a manicure.  Definitely need to do this more often.  If I made New Years resolutions, this would be mine, do something nice for myself at least once a month!
  If you have never had one (manicure) you should treat yourself!  You wont be sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from the Sunflowers