Monday, December 27, 2010

Key Lime Fudge Recipe

  The best gift I received this year at work was a recipe!  I love Key Lime Pie, so when a co-worker offered to share her recipe for Key Lime Fudge, I accepted the offer.  Not only did she give me a copy of the recipe, she also gave me some Fudge too!!  It was a refreshing change form the usual chocolate fudge. 
  I don't have any pictures to share because I haven't made any yet.  I am going to spend the New Years weekend with my daughter, and we plan to try the recipe together!  Since she does not like chocolate, I thought this would be a great recipe to share with her!
                                    Key Lime Fudge
  3 cups white baking pieces
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp finely shredded lime peel
2 tsp bottled Key lime juice (or regular lime juice)
1 cup chopped Macadamia nuts (toast if desired)
  Line a 9x9x2 pan with foil (butter foil & set aside)
Melt baking pieces in milk until smooth, stir in lime peel, lime juice & nuts.  Pour into foil lined pan.  Chill for 2 hours or until firm.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from the Sunflowers