Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Craft sale donations

What has been going on in your sewing room?  Here is what I have been up to lately.


Just monkeying around,with a flannel baby quilt for a sweet little girl.


The back of this one is a scrap piece of fleece.


Who wants to snuggle with me?  This one is for a baby boy.


Since I didn't have any matching fleece the back side of this one is also flannel,just a different print.


A couple sets of burp cloths,with flannel down the center.  Each set has three burp cloths in it.


A few little zip pouches,one is made with vinyl so you can see what is inside.  Which would be great for small items while traveling.


Since there are bound to be at least some ladies or men that quilt/sew another dress form pin cushion.


I decided that it was just as easy to make 4 as 1,so here are the other three!  These are a little addicting,not to mention fun to make!  I also have one in the works for my mom,for either mothers day or her birthday :0)

There are also a few pillows that I am going to donate,but I didn't get any photos of them.  Now I need to get busy with the baking part,as the sale is only a few days away!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! Lots of fun projects. And I love your header picture too. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have great sales, as you outdid yourself this year! Love all the things you made, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baby quilts are really cute and probably super snuggly with the flannels! Those dress formpin cushions look awesome, did you use aa tutorial from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Sunflowers